Mahindra announces mForce 100 Horsepower Tractor now on Sale
Brisbane Australia, 19 September 2016: Mahindra Ag & Auto Australia, part of the US $17.8 billion Mahindra Group, announces the new Mahindra mForce 100 horsepower Premium Tractor now on sale in Australia across its 44 Agricultural dealers nationwide.
The Mahindra mFORCE 100P Premium Tractor combines great versatility with top-of-the-line performance. It is built to last, with the strength to handle any load a farmer can throw at it. Packed with a range of features, the mFORCE has been designed with maximum power and efficiency in mind, combining perfectly with outstanding drivability
“We’re excited to be entering the high volume commercial segment of the Australian market. The 100 HP has been on sale in the USA and New Zealand with great success in those markets and its great to see it launching here to our Australian customers.”- Satish Chandra – National Sales Manager – Ag, Mahindra Ag & Auto Australia.
The Mahindra mForce 100P will be on display at the Elmore Field Day October 4/5/6, 2016 on site 784.
With a Perkins 100.4hp engine with peak torque of 418Nm available from 1400 rpm combines with a 32×32 Power Shift transmission to give the mFORCE a maximum speed of 40 kmh and the power and speed to cope with any terrain. Headland turn and reversing situations are easily handled thanks to the Turn Up & Back Up feature that raises rear implements automatically. The mFORCE has a powerful 3110kg lift on linkage at Ball Ends (2490 kg at 24in behind) and a genuine 1100kgs S.W.L. Self-Level Loader with 4-in-1 bucket, giving you plenty of bang for your buck when it comes to heavy lifting capacity. An added convenience for the agricultural professional is the electronic lift controls perfectly located on the rear fender, with raise and lower buttons for linkage and 3 speed PTO, selectable from the Cabin.
The Mahindra mForce 100 HP Premium Tractor standard features are summarized below:
* Perkins 100.4 HP Engine with Peak Torque of 418 Nm available from 1400 rpm
* 32 x 32 Power Shift transmission with 8 Creeper gears and max speed of 40 km/hr
* Wet multiplate clutch allowing PowerShift and PowerShuttle forward and reverse
* 3 Remote SCV valves with 61.3 lpm implement pump and 88 lpm total flow
* Electronic lift controls with raise and lower buttons on rear fender for linkage
* 3110 kg lift on linkage at Ball Ends (2490 kg at 24 in behind)
* Three speed (540 / 750 / 1000 rpm) rear P.T.O. selectable from the cabin
* Auto 4WD with Auto PTO and Diff Lock
* Turn Up & Back Up feature that manages headland turns and reversing situations by raising rear implements automatically
* 18.4 x 34 Rear & 13.6 x 24 Radial Agricultural Tyres
* Total Tractor Weight of 3685 kgs (8125 lbs)
* Genuine 1100kgs S.W.L. Self-Level Loader with 4in1 bucket
* Suspension seat, CD Radio and Front Mudguards
Mahindra ML 100 Loader
As with all Mahindra ML series loaders, the mForce ML100 loader features a rugged mainframe, with durable boom structure mounted rigidly across the chassis. A Self-Level Design that maintains the bucket in the horizontal position, just by operating the boom, offering safe work performance. Quick Hitch Design that enables switching from buckets to pallet forks, bale spikes etc. is easier and quicker. Quick Attach Design The loader can be easily installed and removed with just two pins and four quick hydraulic couplers.