Mahindra Ag & Auto Dealers celebrate FY16 with Matthew Hayden AM
Brisbane 7, June 2016: Mahindra Automotive Australia Pty LTD (MAAPL), trading as Mahindra Ag & Auto Australia, held their Conference & Product Launch and Annual Dealer Awards night across the 5th / 6th May, 2016 in Brisbane. It was a celebration on many fronts.
Celebrating the launch of the Mahindra New Age XUV500 Automatic was preceded by honoring the following dealers for their achievements in FY2016:
* Best Performing Mahindra Automotive Dealer – Ken Mills Machinery, Kingaroy, QLD
* Best Emerging Mahindra Automotive Dealer – Hughes Car Sales, Toowoomba, QLD
* Honorable mentions were awarded to Cassells Automotive, Warwick, QLD and Handsaker Mahindra, Narromine, NSW
Also announced at the conference was the addition of two new automotive dealers to the Mahindra fold:
* Country Autos, Tamworth, NSW
* Orange Wholesale Automotive, Orange, NSW
Mahindra continues their aggressive launch of new dealers this year, following launch of the Mahindra New Age XUV500 Automatic and an All-New Mahindra PikUp expected in 2017, the Mahindra Automotive Dealer Network has now expanded to 35 dealers nationwide.
On the back of a bumper year celebrating their position as Number 4 in the 30-50HP segment of the Australian tractor market, Mahindra Agriculture dealers were treated to an array of new products concluded by these Dealer Awards for their achievements in FY16:
* Best Performing Mahindra Agriculture Dealer – CD Tractors, Muchea, WA
* Best Emerging Mahindra Agriculture Dealer – Coast to Country Tractors, Beenleigh, QLD
* Honorable mentions were awarded to Central Hills Machinery Traders, Mount Barker, SA
Planned product introductions for 2016:
* All new Mahindra 100 HP Premium Cab Tractor with Powershift 32×32 Transmission, expected on sale Q4, 2016
* All new Mahindra mPact XTV side by side models in Diesel and Petrol with dynamic CVT transmission, expected on sale Q4, 2016 – YouTube https://youtu.be/j5ZqaDGfc78
* Replacement of the Mahindra 6030 tractor, an All-New Mahindra 6560 4WD with 15×15 transmission and 6560 2WD with 15×3 transmission, expected on sale Q4, 2016
Mahindra also talked about their recent investment in Mitsubishi Mahindra Agricultural Co Ltd and Sampo-Rosenlew and what the future might hold for those strategic acquisitions.